Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Oi tudo bem

We have been learning about the difference between personal and private information online.


Oi tudo bem,Bula,Kumusta,Buenos dias,Bonjour and Hello.

My name is Vitor and I was born in Brazil. This is my blog and I will be sharing with you some of my work and other things that I have done at school. I am 11 years old, I live in Auckland. I came to live in NZ when I was 6 years old. I hope to go back to Brazil and live there again. My country is situated on the east coast of South America and it is close to the USA. My favourite sport is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, it is a type of martial art. My FAVOURITE rock band is System of Down. I love eating food from Brazil for example, kibe, pastel and pave. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and please comment! Tchau and goodbye.
Photo: Mike Vondran


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.